Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays (**)
Save your email address and stay informed about this article.
- Order number: 20586
- EAN 4250234505864
- Shippingclass: 1
- Outdoor-Daypack camera backpack with well thought-out carrying and storage system
- suitable for DSLR or system camera equipment with sufficient space for up to 4 lenses incl. camera body, power supply unit and many other accessories
- further accessory compartments for tablet, food supply, personal belongings, beverage bottle, filters, SD-cards, ect.
- compact and light with tripod slings
- breathable Airmesh padding on the back for optimal carrying comfort
- optimized backpack carrying system with detachable lap belt
- quick access to the camera from the side
- incl. detachable lap belt and detachable rain cover
- lap belt with packets for purse, mobile phone or keys
- the camera compartment can be completely removed, so that the backpack can also be used without camera equipment
- flexibly partitionable inside space to match your requirements
Outdoor Daypack backpack with many details
The mantona ElementsPro 30 camera backpack is a convenient outdoor and camera backpack for a system camera or DSLR camera equipment. It provides sufficient space for 4 lenses plus camera with lens attached and further accessories. With the variety of storage compartments one can conveniently transport his equipment while there is still sufficient space for personal belongings for longer hiking tours or day tours.
High carrying comfort and individual inside partition
Access to the camera compartment from the side or the front and there is also an option for simply and quickly fastening a tripod. The detachable lap belt provides optimal protection and hold and the small zip closed pockets provide adequate storage space for smartphone, keys or purse. The detachable rain cover and the long lasting outdoor material protects the equipment against rain, dirt and snow. The comfortable padding is highly convenient for longer trekking tours, whereby the shoulder straps can be perfectly adapted to the body height. The individually adjustable inside space with various dividers enables secure storage of the equipment.
Storage space and side pockets for accessories
With its numerous accessory pockets the backpack offers adequate space for further accessories- no matter whether filters, SD-cards or an up to 10 inch tablet. The upper, separated area can also be used for personal belongings, like rain jacket or food, which makes you well equipped for longer day tours. The camera compartment can be removed as a complete item, so that the backpack without camera equipment can also be used for trekking and hiking tours.
|Special Features||Optimizing cash rucksack-carrying system with removable waist belt|
|Number of Compartments||Many|
|Suitable for||A DSLR or system camera equipment with place for up to 4 objectives inclusive camera body, power pack and much other accessories|
|Locking Systems||Click fastener, Zipper, Drawcord waistband|
|access camera compartment||From the side|
|Width (Inside Pocket)||150mm|
|height (inside accessory pocket)||250mm|
|Height of Packaging||247mm|
|Length of Packaging||421mm|
|Packaging with Euro Hole||No|
|Weight incl. Packaging||1679g|
|Width of Packaging||287mm|