Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays (**)
Save your email address and stay informed about this article.
- Order number: HE3950
- EAN 4251249300116
The transmitter itself is active only at the moment it is triggered, which means that the electrical current is flowing only at that moment. The receiver will recognize by means of the sync voltage whether the device to which it is connected is ready for firing or not. Thus it is always switched on or off automatically. Energy consumption is thus minimized and additionally, no unnecessary electric interference is produced.
- Radio triggering, modeling light activation and flash power control in one single compact device
- You can adjust the flash power and activate the modeling light remotely via the Up/Down buttons on devices with built-in receivers
- The transmitter is small, light, easily mounted on the accessory shoe and is protected by a very solid plastic housing
- The transmitter has a minimum battery life of 1 to 2 years
- Sync times (depending on camera type): 1/250 s for focal plane shutters, 1/500 s for between-the-lens shutters
- You can work with 3 different channels and „ALL“ (master channel), so that you can work without interferences between different workgroups within the same studio
- Range of up to 30 m