Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays (**)
Save your email address and stay informed about this article.
- Order number: 20587
- EAN 4250234505871
- Shippingclass: 1
- Professional Outdoor camera backpack with well thought-out carrying and storage system
- suitable for large DSLR or system camera equipment with sufficient space for up to 4 lenses, power supply unit and many other accessories
- further accessory compartments for tablet (up to 10 inch), food supply, personal belongings, beverage bottle, filters, SD-cards, ect.
- fastening facilities for tripod and trekking sticks
- compact and light
- Airmesh padding with good breathing properties on the back for optimal carrying comfort
- detachable aluminium frame for an even more stable backpack carrying system
- quick access to the camera from the side
- incl. detachable lap belt and detachable rain cover
- lap belt with packets for purse, mobile phone or keys
- the camera compartment can be completely removed, so that the backpack can also be used without camera equipment
- flexibly partitionable inside space to match your requirements
Professional Outdoor backpack with a lot of details
The mantona ElementsPro 40 camera backpack is a professional outdoor and camera backpack for larger system cameras or DSLR camera equipment. It provides sufficient space for 4 lenses plus camera with lens attached and further accessories. With the variety of storage compartments one can conveniently transport his equipment while there is still sufficient space for personal belongings for longer hiking tours.
High carrying comfort and individual inside partition
Access to the camera compartment from the side and there is also an option for simply and quickly fastening trekking sticks and a tripod. The detachable lap belt provides optimal protection and hold (its length is up to 115cm) and the small zip closed pockets provide adequate storage space for smartphone, keys or purse. The detachable rain cover and the long lasting outdoor material protects the equipment against rain, dirt and snow. The comfortable paddings provides a high level of comfort, also for lo0nger trekking tours. One can also simply remove the aluminium frame to additionally save weight. The individually adjustable inside space with various dividers enables secure storage of the equipment.
Storage space and side pockets for accessories
With its numerous accessory pockets the backpack offers adequate space for further accessories- no matter whether filters, SD-cards or an up to 10 inch tablet. The upper and lower separated area can also be used for personal belongings, like rain jacket or food, which makes you well equipped for tours taking several days. The camera compartment can be removed as a complete item, so that the backpack without camera equipment can also be used for trekking and hiking tours.
|Product Type||backpack camera|
|Product Color||Grey, orange|
|Special Features||Aluminium framework can be removed|
|Number of Compartments||Many|
|Suitable for||A bigger DSLR or system camera equipment with place for up to 4 objectives, power pack and much other accessories|
|rucksack type||Outdoor camera rucksack|
|Locking Systems||Click fastener, Zipper, Drawcord waistband|
|access camera compartment||From the side|
|Height of Packaging||238mm|
|Length of Packaging||574mm|
|Packaging with Euro Hole||No|
|Weight incl. Packaging||1740g|
|Width of Packaging||335mm|